Tuesday 23 August 2011

Eurogamer – Skyrim Playable

Reading through Eurogamer today I noticed a wonderful article that got me even more psyched up for their Expo at Earl’s Court in September.

This year’s event will play host to a fan play test of Bethesda’s huge fantasy RPG Skyrim. In fact it’s the first time the game will be shown to fans anywhere in Europe.

November is still a long way off but this should satisfy my hunger until the real game hits on 11th November 2011.

The Eurogamer Expo will take place at London's Earls Court between 22nd and 25th September and is set to welcome more then 30,000 guest over the long weekend. If you haven’t got a ticket now is definitely the time to invest as there are only a few left for general sale.

I think I might buy a ticket for another day too….

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...