Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year - Goodbye 2011

Hello everyone, welcome to the end of 2011!

It’s been a memorable 12 months for Your Video Games Blog which has started to open it’s floodgates to a decent amount of traffic towards the end of the year. This has been one of my first big endeavours into the journalism industry and I hope you have enjoyed the information we have provided.

I’ve managed to bag myself lots of swag, trials and demos as the year has gone on and I’m hoping I’ll get even more during 2012. That way you can all benefit from my acquired knowledge of new releases, updates and features.

Your Video Game Blog did not do as much reviewing as I might have liked but will start pursuing this more often and cover most of the bigger Xbox 360 releases for next year. The site is due for a run around change and hopefully this will be easier to navigate and provide further information then before (I might even throw in some media).

I really hope you enjoyed the stuff written and didn’t get upset with any of my views, biased opinions etc…

Anyway due to all the hard work this year I managed to wangle a few days off from the site over Christmas and therefore also had a lack of constant Tweets too. I’ll be back from now on although New Years might be a bit of a write off too pending the amount of spirits involved.

I’ll be writing the close outs for this year over the new week or so and have a few articles up about the year ahead too. I’m sure you are just as excited as I am.

Finally thank you all for your support over the last 9 months; I really can’t believe how well this Blog seems to have gone down. Hopefully the next 12 months will be just as exciting.

Have a wonderful new year – I for one hope Santa brought you everything your heart desired!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...