Tuesday 22 November 2011

Gaming For Cash

We all want to make money and we all want to live the good life. Wouldn’t that statement be much better if we said this instead? We all want to make money playing video game and we all want to live a good life working with video games.

In this case the person I am thinking of is Toby Smith, his unlikely business proposal on Fivesquids was an attempt t play virtual bodyguard in various Xbox 360 FPS games.

His proposal was to play as your bodyguard for 30 minutes of in game time in return for £5.00 cash. The games listed included Call of Duty 4, Halo Reach and Battlefield Bad Company 2.

The proposal advised ‘I will be by your side the entire time and will fight for you, keeping enemies away from you, protecting you when you snipe, even SACRIFICING MY LIFE to save yours. This is 1/2 hour of GAME TIME, meaning time taken to join a game won't be included.’

I wish I’d come up with this first but I’d never pay for it. I don’t often die anyway – Haha!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...