Monday 26 September 2011

Lack of Activity

I would like to apologise to you all for the complete lack of activity over the last few weeks. I don’t have any really excuse except I’ve been out of the country without the comfort of the internet to keep me warm at night.

I tried to get a few bits off when I could but all in all it was pretty much a completely failed attempt. I am a little bit ashamed that I didn’t give Eurogamer more of a build-up but I’ll certainly let you all know how it went and more importantly what the games actually played like. On a lighter note; Dieppe is awesome - go if you get the chance.

One point I’d like to mention after my hectic few weeks is that you should not expect Southern Water to be of any help… ever….!

This past week my girlfriend had a pipe burst and her garden got flooded by 6 inches of water due to the extent of the damage. Because of the large scale of water engulfing her garden a decision was made to turn off the stop clock so the water level could not get any worse. Unfortunately Southern Water feel that this means you are no longer a priority issue as you have made sure the problem will not worsen. The break in the pipe made sure that her whole house was without water. No washing machine, No taps, No tea and coffee as well as No way of flushing the toilet. To live without water for almost a fortnight is beyond a joke so trust me when I say – let the problem get worse and claim the damages back. DO NOT HELP THEM LIKE BATMAN WOULD!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment...